Re: unilugs

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: unilugs
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:46:29 -0700
MIne had the individual pieces that fit into the wheel. The wheel flange
side had an elongated hole where each tapered lug seat would go. The lug
doohickeys could be purchased  for different spacings. Mine I think were
Ansen. I may still have them somewhere. ut yes, I imagine they can be
found on ebay.

mayf