Re: In Memoriam

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In Memoriam
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:59:42 -0500
Steve- Thanks for passing the information about Mr. Adams on. Seems we have
lost another family member. If someone from the club(s) reads this perhaps a
card and flowers or a plant (a plant is something a family member would keep
and it would be more of a rememberence) from CAT and or TE/AE or combined
from all clubs, would be a nice gesture. I remember reading about Don at
previous CAT Uniteds and in my opinion its the least we could do. SO, if
anyone knows the person in charge of funds and they have authority to send a
card and plant I think they should be contacted. If someone has the
authority to spend the money and can think of a nicer gesture then by all
means speak up. Im sure his real family would appreciate knowing they have
our heart felt sympathy. regards, Tony Lang