Don Adams funeral

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Don Adams funeral
From: factum@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
CAT has been in touch with the Don Adams family and they have requested
that no flowers be sent. They have asked that anyone interested in
honoring Don make a contribution to a Motion Picture charity. We will have
that information shortly and will post it for you.
   At this time there are very tentative plans for a memorial service to
be held in the next two or three weeks. These plans are tentative and
we will let you know when and where this service may be held. We will
honor any requests from Don's family and they have expressed their
thanks for all the kind words and gestures of affection from all of
you.
   Any further information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
- Ken Orr