Maine event cancelled

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maine event cancelled
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:56:08 -0400
The Maine event at Tod's and at Owl's head is cancelled due to weather.

Here's the note from Tod:

*****************

Hi Stu:

The weather forecast for our area this weekend really sucks, so I have
gone

ahead and

cancelled the event.  I have/will contact everyone that has told me that

they are coming

(there were only a few) but it might be helpful, if you have the time,

send an email to

all those on your list.  I would like to do this if at all possible in
the

spring if that works

for you.

Cheers,

Tod

I'm off to Baltimore this weekend for a marching band event.  Sounds
like the same weather.  Yuk.

Stu