Re: Prices

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Prices
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:50:12 -0700
Stu,

I am sure, if you own the average some 40 years old British car, you
have had substantial repair, reconditioning, accessories, or other
maintenance items.  All of these, including consumable such as tires,
increase your investment discounted for the wear you put on them.  The
reduces your profit.  Ask your accountant how you should report this.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com