Re: Ebay bidding frenzy

To: cjrichardsauto@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Ebay bidding frenzy
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:13:25 EDT
Chris,

I always have good laugh when I see Tiger parts go for 100-500% over what we
and Rick retail them for.  I guess it's a buyer beware thing and if these
folks bothered to take the time they would save quite a lot. The other thing
that
I don't understand is that many of the parts listed are not correct: clocks,
gauges and turn signal units that come from Hillman's and the like.

Last year I couldn't figure why one guy kept on buying the same parts from me
until I saw he was selling them on Ebay as NOS, unavailable, rare parts!
Needless to say I stopped shipping to him.

Just my 2 cents,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam Inc.