RE: hard top color?

To: "'Peter Laurinaitis'" <laurin212@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: hard top color?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:26:09 -0400
Peter
        Here is the general rule; if the hardtop was ordered with the car it
was painted the same color as the car, if the hardtop was ordered separately
it was painted black.

TBON page 158; "All hardtops shipped to the US were painted black but could
have been (at owners request) re-painted by dealers to match body color."

        Personally I like to see contrasting colors; my Tiger is BRG with a
black hardtop.  Stock colors, yes, but I like that combination.   I agree
that white on red looks good.   I would probably look at Pearl white lines
of colors just to be different.

        There is your information; now it's your decision as to what color
suites you and will make you happy.

Ron Fraser