Rust Treatment

To: laurin212@yahoo.com
Subject: Rust Treatment
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:28:35 -0600
Peter,

I have used both Por 15 and Eastwoods rust coatings. Por 15 has a thicker
form in a tube that can seal up holes the diameter size of a regular pencil
without the fiberglass matting. Then a followup with the Por 15 paint. The
draw back is the color will fade out in sunlight(UV rays).

The Eastwood stuff I use is a flat black, more vapors, but is not affected
by UV rays and can be directly topcoated with most primers and paints. Por
15 says use their special primer before applying paint.

Can't help you with the prep as I have used Blue Lightening rust treatment
and coating. It works okay.
Dave Green
B9472549LRXFE(Soon to be driving again!)