[Fwd: Re: Pardon me, but my ignorance is showing]....Spax

To: James Pickard <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Pardon me, but my ignorance is showing]....Spax
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:39:42 -0700
Jum:
I forgot to mention: You'll probably want to have the front Spax's
adjusted a few more clicks tighter than the back. You still get a good
ride that way. You don't want the front end to "dive" when you hit the
brakes. I have the rears adjusted 3 clicks up (all the way "soft", and
then three clicks clockwise), and the fronts adjusted to 5 or 6 clicks
up (I think I remember there are 11 or 12 total available clicks). It
took experimenting with a few drives around the block with different
settings until I got the ride where I wanted it. Then take it on the
highway for a high speed run or two, just to make sure. It was
definitely worth the trouble for me.

Steve Sage