Re: Mustang Mag

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Mustang Mag
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:45:12 -0600
For informational purposes,in this months Mustang Magazine they mention that
next months issue will have a Sunbeam Tiger adorn their pages. I also have a
cousin who used to work in the movie industry and now has a DVD rental
store. He stays ontop of the business, mostly via the internet and the new
Get Smart movie is now listed but no one has been signed to the part nor has
a start date been decided. He said he would update me as new information was
posted on whichever site it is he checks about movis on.