Bargain Basement Tiger

Subject: Bargain Basement Tiger
From: "Al Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:34:53 -0500
I've just run across a really rusty---but complete---Tiger that I'll pass on
for the bargain basement price of $2000. This car has sat outside under a tarp
for 30 years. The owner, who was a friend of mine, laid it up after a brake
line broke---he was always going to get around to fixing it up---but never
did.
The tires are flat & it has mucho rust. It is complete & even has the factory
radio w/bezel surround. The jack & handle are still clipped into the trunk
floor. Firewall & trunk floor intact, but floorboards are gone. The original
aircleaner was tossed to the side of the car & has succumbed to rust.
IMHO, this car is suitable for parts or perhaps (shudder) an Alger conversion.
It will need to be flatbedded. It's in RI.
I'll take some pics tomorrow---E-mail me off line if interested
Al Johnson
twojohnsons@cox.net