Re: Is it over yet?

To: mjsutter@cox.net
Subject: Re: Is it over yet?
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:08:52 -0500
Yes Mike, I emailed several posters off line, and asked for details, and
never got an answer.  Sticky race/drag tires, 5000 rpm launches,
repeated and heavy speed shifts at high rpm, can take its toll.

But trackson is a problem with a Tiger, and a relative small percent
have over 300 rear wheel hp or torque over 350.

Besides constant speed shifting may give you a Boy Racer thrill, but it
certainly won't win races, and is unnecessarily hard on the car.

Larry