Re: Booster

To: pfrei900@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Booster
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:12:24 EST
The alternative to rebuilding the booster is to change out the master
cylinder to one with a smaller diameter.  It will take less pedal effort than
the
stock one, but will require more pedal travel.

Mine and many other also sucked brake fluid.  I have never heard anyone on
the list explain what part of the unit is faulty when the fluid is getting
sucked and if that part is included in the rebuild kit.  Also, for what  I
remember
being in the rebuild kit, I'm surprised that someone else hasn't made up an
alternative kit that could be sold for $20 or so.
Mark L.