RE: Mustang Mag

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mustang Mag
From: "Lynn Wall" <lwall@westerntelcominc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:52:33 -0700
I'm honored that my Tiger was mistaken for Jerry's and Marlene's, theirs is
absolutely gorgeous.  This picture was one of many taken during a day long
photo shoot.  Originally I was told that an article featuring my Tiger would
run the first quarter of next year since they had not done a feature on a
Tiger in quite a while.

I don't know where that stands given the nice spread on Brett Simpson's
beautiful car.  I hope mine still runs, obviously, but I'm just thankful
that our marquee is finally getting some long deserved attention and Brett's
car represents us very well.

I will post to the web if I hear anymore on the article featuring my car.

Lynn Wall

P.S.  My color is 1992 Jeep Cherokee Colorado Red

P.S.S.  For all those that frequent Tigers United, no I have still not taken
my top down.