Re: Pentastar

To: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>, "Tigers"
Subject: Re: Pentastar
From: "Philip \"Commodore Blues\" Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:02:59 -0800
Bob,

Why do you ask?  You know of course Rootes put them on Alpines as well.
There is a service bulletin that states the pentastar should be centered on
the lower portion of the right front quarter panel .  I remember reading it
somewhere online but I have never been able to find it again so I am
recalling from memory.  Sometimes they centered them on the Tiger/Alpine
script and sometimes in the center of the panel.  Don't believe me check out
all the pictures you get.  At the 2005 Western Washington State ABFM they
had about 26 Tigers and Alpines I found them installed both ways.

Philip "Commodore Blues" Hulse

Subject: Pentastar