Re: The Funbeam is Adopted

To: "TIGERS List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Funbeam is Adopted
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:48:08 -0500
Listers,
It's come to my attention that I really screwed up...I don't know where the
brain has gone... I indicated John saw the ad in the Tiger Paws....duh... I
meant the CAT newsletter, Tiger Tails... I apologize to the editor of that
wonderful newsletter....and the CAT members...

All the Best,
FunbeamChuck