RE: Miles Car

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miles Car
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:04:34 -0700
I got a call 2 weeks ago from the previous owner of my Tiger - he wants it
back... It's not for sale, but we ended up talking a bit about Tiger prices.
It looks like there is a lot of compression going on: Nice Tigers are
selling for a significantly higher price than seven or eight years ago, but
the historically significant Tigers are not getting anywhere near the price
you'd expect considering (a) the effort and money spent on their restoration
and (b) the significance of the car (at least to marque enthusiasts).

Best regards,
Theo