Re: Paint Code 58 blue with blue interior?

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <laurin212@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Code 58 blue with blue interior?
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:24:30 -0600
Rodney says the blue Tiger is gone. I still think it should have had round
corners. I emailed the seller and ask but no reply. He did say it was
advertized localy. Maybe he will tell me if the corners are round. I told him
some are and some are not BUt I believe all where in the area of his VIN.I
think there might be more Algers in the world than we know abou BUT maybe Im
just gunshy and think its to easy to do and in reality there are but a few.
TTT