Deja Vu - All over again

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Deja Vu - All over again
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:21:19 -0500
I was looking at this strange car marque and I immediately thought of you. Now
you can get a brand new car that looks like an old British banger, except, no
oil leaks:

http://www.mitsuoka-motor.com/english/lineup/index.html

  I had read the Japanese admired British cars from the 60's but never
realized they were making copies.  The Le Seyde looks like an American car
called the Excaliber.  Wasn't the original car Elvis's favorite?  I had a
fright when I scrolled down and say they were making a car called the Yugo!
Closer inspection revealed it was named the Yuga.

I really liked the inane comments that describe the cars.

 Viewt : Happy to hear that is full of atmosphere and presence rather than
talent.

Le Seyde : We are happy, it's not logic.

                      Jeff