re: LAT Flares

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re: LAT Flares
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:54:16 EST
Steve, Peter, Bob, et al.

       I have an original unused set of LAT fender flares. Another PTC
Member, Stark Shelby borrowed them and had professional molds made from them
about
two years ago.  The copies are perfect.

       Starke is building a (Vintage racing) FIA legal Tiger for racing and
unlike what was legal in those days with SCCA, FIA allowed LAT flares in the
60s.

       I thought everyone already knew we had the molds ready to make 'em.
We have a mold for the Gordon Gimbal (Cobra-Performance) version LAT Hood, too.

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle