Re: storage

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: storage
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:50:49 -0800 (PST)
I keep a soft flannel cover on my cars in the garage all year to keep
the dust buildup between uses to a minimum as well as protect from
droppings by stray birds that occasionally get trapped in the garage. A
plastic sheet on the floor underneath is a good idea if you don't have
one of those great epoxy floor finishes.

I normally consider my dry garage adequate cover