Lucas Switches...

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas Switches...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:36:37 -0500
Listers,
Is there any kind of Lucas Parts ID & Interchange manual online?

I have a bunch of Lucas 3-postion switches with the following different
numbers...

31946B
34281D
34544D
34544B
34943A

They appear to be dated from 1963 to 1967

So I wondered if there was any difference between these switches or do
some/all function the same?

They are all in various conditions so I hope to end up with 3 working
switches from the group.

Also if anyone has 2 good working 2-position Lucas switches (part number?)
that they would sell, please email me directly.

thanks,
Paul