Tiger Parts Offered

To: "TIGERS List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Parts Offered
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:52:31 -0500
I submitted the following to the CAT & STOA newsletters but thought someone
might want these for Christmas, so treat yourself. As this might my last
posting to the list, I hope you don't mind a little solicitation.

For Sale:
A never used spare AMGAUGE EP12S electric fuel pump. It's the little square
one. 4-7psi, 10-15gpm. Used same one on The Funbeam for years-$25.

Spare Pertronics Ignitor for single point ignition. Never used-$60.

2 Panasport 14X6 wheels in excellent shape. $200.

A Signed by Norm, Book of Norman -Best offer over $750, before it goes on eBay
in Feb.

Buyer pays actual shipping plus insurance for TBON.
Email for pictures: FunbeamChuck@comcast.net.
Or call with questions/offers, too - 352-343-6161.

Thanks for all the information, humor, and friendship.
I hope to see you down the road in my RV.
All the Best,
FunbeamChuck