RE: CNN: 7 holiday gifts for the super-rich...Dales

To: theo.smit@dynastream.com, 65Tiger@comcast.net, rpalmer@ucsd.edu
Subject: RE: CNN: 7 holiday gifts for the super-rich...Dales
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:57:28 -0500
Theo you are right. The cost to build isn't out of line, Boyd's will charge
about twice that amount to have them hot rod a car.

Some of the handiwork seems so subtle, such as chopping the windshield and
top 2", so I don't know that it's worth it in the long run to do those
extras. I personally would have removed the outer door handles and hidden
the trunk hinges, and I thought of doing both those things to my car but I
am backing off of it since at some time I might have to sell my car.

One thing I don't understand is how the car would have left Dale's property
to begin with, any work I have had done has been paid in full before getting
my car back.

Paul