T5 Retrofit Kits for the Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: T5 Retrofit Kits for the Tiger
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:24:36 -0800
ModTiger Engineering / Flying Tiger Enterprises Announcement

Yes, it's a little late to deliver for Christmas, but a last the T5
Five speed kits are available and ready for your Tiger.  The
pre-production prototype has been on the road since Tigers United in
June and the first production unit was installed and delivered in mid
November.  Since then I have been waiting for new T5's to be
delivered.  They're getting harder to find, but I've laid in a good supply.

The kit is complete with everything you need to install it and fits
with no cutting and only minor bending on the side of the tranny
tunnel.  The kit comes with complete instructions and they will also
be available in color on-line at our web site for Tiger performance
products and services: www.tigerengineering.net   I need to know a
few things to customize the correct pieces in for your
application.  Five bolt / Six bolt, short shifter / long curved
shifter, OEM pinion flange / open yoke for the drive shaft.  I have
all of the speedometer gears to correctly match your rear end ratio
and tire size, but we need to discuss this to get you the closest
match of internal / external gears.

Cost wise, it runs $2250 plus applicable tax for the kit.  I can
supply a Ford Motorsport Transmission (M-7003-Z) for $1395 and I can
assemble the kit to the transmission so its ready to install for an
additional $400.  I have optional OD ratios available for additional
cost.  Custom installations and other suspension and chassis work are
now being scheduled in my shop for next year.

This is the time to lay in the kit or assembled transmission so that
your ready next spring when the road calls, only this year you'll
have 5th gear to reduce that high RPM Buzz and stretch that gas mileage.

Contact:
Rob Guerra at flyingtiger@tigerengineering.net
Tom Hall at modtiger@tigerengineering.net

www.tigerengineering.net for installation instructions