Data Request..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>, PowerStroke@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Data Request..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:43:19 -0800
Me bucko's, I am working on a hypothesis. That being the "oil companies"
are beginning to sell motor fuel and heating products based on btu
content of the fuel. I'd like to hear from you all off list (less messy
for the list that way) about the prices of the following:
1) number 2 diesel
2) heating oil
3) 87 octane gasoline
4) butane
5) propane

on a per gallon basis. So next time you fill up, note the price of the
items above. Or when home products are delivered. No hurry or anything,
just gathering some information for my own enjoyment.

mayf, out in Pahrump......  ya'll have a safe and Merry Christmas, a
Happy New Year, and any other that i missed