Re: Tire Air Change Kit

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Air Change Kit
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:50:16 -0800
Lee  (B382002560),

Excellent caution on Vintage Tire Air, but remember to assure it is genuine
British Quality air, Blue Seal Certified, manufactured in Liverpool.

It should be noted that, like anti-freeze, this material requires seasonal
replacement.  The humidity (moisture content of tire air) does change from damp
to exceedingly damp, depending on season.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com