Re: Looking for a Roll Bar

To: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>, "Bob Palmer"
Subject: Re: Looking for a Roll Bar
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:17:04 -0700
I have an Autopower bar that I bought earlier this year with the cross brace
and shoulder harness bar.  Since it was not tall enough to reach 2" above my
helmet, I had a new one fabricated and welded in at a local race shop.  You
should talk to Dale about where the connection points should be.

My new bar will not fit under the stock soft top so I'll have to come up
with something custom.  I hope you're short if you want 2'' above your
helmet and also want to use the standard soft top.

My brief experience.
-Bob