Hard Top Hoist for sale

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard Top Hoist for sale
From: "Jay Peterson" <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:29:17 -0600
Cleaning out the garage and came across an old hard top hoist that needs a
new home. It comes with  the winch (manual operation, 2 pulleys, cross bar
(for mounting on the ceiling), and a harness. It was originally designed for
a Mercedes 450SL so I am not sure if the harness would be a directly usable
on a Tiger hardtop, but the rest should work fine. $20 for it all. Also have
a set of delrin front suspension bushings for $35. (make sure you have
checked the rest of your front end before use)
Parts are in Santa Barbara, Cal and I can ship, but would prefer local
pickup (especially for the hoist) if possible.
Jay Peterson