RE: Expansion tank

To: "'James Pickard'" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Expansion tank
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 00:44:30 -0500
Jim
        You can use just about any paint you want as long as you do not get
the paint too thick.  All you need to do is be sure to completely clean the
metal surface with wax, grease, silicone remover and put 2 or 3 light coats
of paint on to get color.   The tank only see around 200 degrees so most
paint can take that.   You can always buy a specialty paint for radiators or
high temp if you feel the need.

Ron Fraser