Tiger wanted

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger wanted
From: "Silvers, Bruce C." <bruce.silvers@bingham.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:24:52 -0500
I am looking for an authentic, restored to original (can be an older
restoration) Tiger.  Will pay top dollar for the right car.  Thanks!

Bruce Silvers
 <mailto:bruce.silvers@bingham.com> bruce.silvers@bingham.com

Bingham McCutchen LLP Circular 230 Notice:   To ensure compliance with IRS
requirements, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any
taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.  Any legal
advice expressed in this message is being delivered to you solely for your use
in connection with the matters addressed herein and may not be relied upon by
any other person or entity or used for any other purpose without our prior
written consent.