RE: duh.... CLUTCH slave

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: duh.... CLUTCH slave
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:22:13 -0500
Jim
        The instruction sheet for the Slave cylinder kit is next to
worthless.   Here is what is says.

Clean parts; examine parts; fit new seal; lubricate parts with brake fluid;
assemble parts.   There are some pictures of different slave cylinders but
no assembly drawing or picture to show the internal parts.

I suggest you use the Shop manual; section D, pages 7 & 8.   You get an
exploded view picture of the slave cylinder and several paragraphs of
information.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmD7.asp

Ron Fraser