age & non Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: age & non Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:24:27 EST
Comparing ages, I think Joey probably has the record for youngest, I think
you got yours at 15 yrs old, didn't you?
Years ago, there was a local guy who I think was 16 when he got his.  His
father had the franchise to sell Sunbeams.  A few yrs. back I wrote about his
adventures with the Tiger at the dragstrip.
This fellow went on to own a car dealership (Lincolns), a few auto body
repair shops, a few Dairy Queens restaurants and a boat - yacht sales business.
 He
also went on to hold the record for the largest financial fraud in the State
of Vermont's history.  He hit the streets again a few years ago after being
the guest of the prison system.