O.F. Tigers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: O.F. Tigers
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:31:30 -0500
OK, bought mine new from Kapiolani Motors in Honolulu in 1966 for $3704
(I was 25), and the old girl just got rolled off the blocks for the
first time since 1983.  Still in great (sort of) shape wearing the
original paint, having spent most of the time in Texas and California --
and then on blocks in my garage in Connecticut since 1984.

Finally getting ready to do a "summer car" resto on the old girl -- only
to be driven on nice days.  But it will be with a crate motor, etc. with
the original stuff overhauled (remember that word?) and saved. Only
things missing are the original wheels that were taken off in favor of
6X13 BWA's in 1972 -- the originals, filled with concrete, are still my
boat anchors -- oh, and the air cleaner, and oil fill cap, and that
piece of crap steering wheel (that's Texas dry for you).

Tony (yeah, right, The Tiger) McNulty
B382001321