Littlemore Newsletter, Age & Anti-theft

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Littlemore Newsletter, Age & Anti-theft
From: "John Crawley" <alittlemoreink@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:36:09 +0000
Hi Folks:
I have not had e-mail since I retired two years ago (Age: now 63) but am now
back on-line. Anyone who used to get my monthly article "From the Littlemore
Garage" let me know if you want back on my mailing list.

Anti-theft: I wired a second dimmer switch under the dash of my TIGER. It is
just in reach of my toe but well out of sight. It is switches the wire to
the fuel pump and can be hit on a seconds notice without moving my hands
from sight. My foot now automatically hits it ever time I leave or enter the
car. I figure that it acts as a theft deterrent, an anti car-jack device and
a safety feature. With its multiple contacts it could be used to also ground
the coil or whatever.

Godspeed in Safety
Jc