Old and numbers

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old and numbers
From: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:34:31 -0500
I am 57 and am on my third Tiger which I bought in 2004 (although I bought
my first in 1982), about my 15th sports car including Vettes, MGs etc, sold
my second airplane last year to buy my first Harley Road King and an MG
Magnette. Not sure where I will go next. Probably hang on to the Tiger. Just
can't seem to live without one.

Wish I had my first one which was a mark II. Did get to drive it again at a
United when the gracious owner offered to let me drive it. My second one made
it into my signed copy of BON since I owned it at the time of publication. I
saw that one just sell on Ebay so sent the new owner some pictures of the
"before". Both previous ones were serious rust buckets that took some surgery
to bring back to life. My current one is pretty clean and I am leaving the
body alone. Just doing all the normal mechanicals like a 347 Stroker, etc : )

Curt Hoffman