Sunbeam Owners of the South Meeting at Road Atlanta's Walter

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Owners of the South Meeting at Road Atlanta's Walter
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:09:24 -0500
Sunbeam Owners of the South will be gathering at the Walter Mitty Vintage
races at Road Atlanta this April 28-30. We will have reserved parking in the
infield and we'll be staying at the Wingate Inn in Buford, Georgia at exit 115
of I-85. This is right across the street from the Mall of Georgia which has
225 stores for shopping. There is a block of rooms available until April 7th
at $82 per night- phone 1-678-714-0248 and tell them you are with the Sunbeam
sports car group. Special room rates of $82 per night are available for April
27-30. The hotel website is:

http://www.wingateinns.com/Wingate/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=1
2417&brandInfo=WG

This is the same hotel that we stayed at for the show at Chateau Elan last
year and it is very nice. We will have a hospitality room and a swap meet as
well.
Check out www.themitty.com for event info. You must buy an infield parking
pass to join us in the reserved Sunbeam parking area in the "Cars of the UK"
area on Saturday and the deadline to buy discounted tickets for the Mitty is
April 14th. We will even get to take a touring lap of the track in our cars!
Our special block of hotel rooms will be held until April 7th. Please send me
an email if you plan on bringing your car to the infield of the track so I can
give the organizers a total count and also let me know if you will be joining
us at the hotel. Thanks!  Eric