Ceramic coated headers

To: <tcprager@hotmail.com>
Subject: Ceramic coated headers
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:11:20 -0500
Tom,
The best stuff I have seen is available from Caps Bright Hot coatings in
Fresno CA
It is called 'header shit' ... pardon the profanity :-)
It is a paste intended to polish marks out of ceramic coated headers.
They buffed actual scuffs out of my headers after I had to dent them to
clear (dummy me coated the club headers before test fitting). I did tape
the ball peen hammer before whacking but it still marked the coating.
They polished EVERY bit of the marks out and it still looks great after
4 years.

The only place to get your stuff coated in my mind is Caps Bright Hot in
Fresno (I did not get a deal they just did THAT good of a job)

Check the address: Phone number came off of my t-shirt
Company: Cap's Bright Hot Coatings
1660 West Stuart
Fresno, California  93711
Bus: (559) 233-1461

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.