brakes - stumped

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: brakes - stumped
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:28:46 -0600
I don't have a brake booster.  I lost most of the brake fluid in the
reservoir and thus the brakes.  I can't find any evidence of enough leakage
to account for all the fluid I lost.  I restored the brakes by simply
refilling the reservoir and pumping the brakes enough to work the air out of
the lines.  I have by trying since to repeat the loss of fluid without
success.  The brakes work fine and the reservoir remains full.  I'm sure the
problem will reoccur eventually (and likely not at a good time).  Ideas?
I'm stumped.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA