RE: Book prices

To: <Fhsloth3@cs.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Book prices
From: "Riggs, Mike D." <Mike.Riggs@c-b.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:14:10 -0700
I am looking for a Tiger project car for my step son and I to restore.
We live in Phoenix. Will everyone keep an eye out for us?

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, received late or
incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any error or omission in the contents of this
message, which arises as a result of e-mail transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version from the sender.