eBay+Motors:+Other+Makes+:+SUNBEAM+(item+4624603087+end+time+Mar-31-06+1

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: eBay+Motors:+Other+Makes+:+SUNBEAM+(item+4624603087+end+time+Mar-31-06+12:52:50+PST)
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:42:21 -0600
There is, what appears to be a very clean looking Tiger now on epay. I know Im
always a skeptic but it is obvious the rivets arent original- they are like
the ones they put the JAL tag on with. My main question is that since this is
an early Mk1A, should all or any of  the corners be square. I have three Mk1As
with higher VIN numbers and all 3 have round corner trunks and at least 2 have
round corner doors. I know that on ocassion a "different but TACED Tiger"
shows up and the corners dont match. What is the USUAL, when viewing a for
sale Tiger? The car appears to be very clean, especially the trunk, having
both battery tie down lugs and the orginal angle- I cant tell if the plastic
tube that removed fumes is attached to the back of ythe trunk as it looks like
a wire as much as a piece of tubing. Anyone have time for the pics to load?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-SUNBEAM-TIGER-1966-SUNBEAM-TIGER-V
ERY-CLEAN-AND-FAST_W0QQitemZ4624603087QQcategoryZ6472QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem