Re: A fun Tiger video

To: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Subject: Re: A fun Tiger video
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:59:31 -0800
I just got around to viewing the video. Very interesting. Why, well when
I was building the worlds fastest SUnbeam wannabe, I chatted many times
with the NHRA technical committee about running the Tiger. The head
honcho of tech at that time told me, that if I wanted to run the Tiger
it would have to be absolutely bone stock becaue of the 86 inch wheel
base. Any engine modifications and it would be illegal. That is the
reason I stretched the wheel base on the alpine to make the WFS(W) . Was
this a local track? What was the time and terminal speed for the Tiger?
Anybody know?

mayf, out in Pahrump