Le Mans Tiger Article

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Le Mans Tiger Article
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:03:22 -0800
Roland and Tim,

Thanks for the commentary on the CM article.  I was really pleased with it.

Other than being a good read John Webber, the author, did a marvelous job of
pairing down all the raw information he had, or I gave him, to make a coherent
article.  Another thing that impressed me from the time John first approached
me about doing a piece on the car was his interest in bringing forth new
information on the car that isn't generally known in the community as well as
making sure all the information is accurate.  The car is no stranger to print
but it is usually the same old information that has been known for decades.

Once the article was slotted for print the editor let John know and he and I
went over the copy and images one more time to make sure all the information
was accurate.  With that done it was put to bed and I got my subscription copy
it seemed like just a couple days later.  Tim, I can't believe the time
pressures you are under.

Darrell Mountjoy