Re: Mk2 On Epay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mk2 On Epay
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:14:43 -0500
I just received pics of the $6700 Mk2- sorry, I thought he ask 6750. He
included the vin number along with the tranny and rear end number. Norm is
the only person I know with this type of information. You arent trying to
sneak a fast one by us are ya Norm? If anyone is interested in seeing the
pics etc I would be glad to forward the email. Better hurry tho, they are
coming tomorrow to turn my electricity and gas off. Im sure they would have
been here Mon, but all the tornadoes that came thru the midwest has them to
busy repairing to make shutoffs.
The pics look pretty good. Maybe someone will recognize their own Tiger.It
is Forrest Green. Im still looking for a partner. LOL