Re: stroker engine from a LISTER

To: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Re: stroker engine from a LISTER
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:33:19 -0600 (MDT)
That was me.  The engine has been running awesome.  I have autocrossed my
Tiger a couple of times with it so far.  Even with my 265 Kumho V710's on
16x10 wheels I can break the rear loose at will.

I still need to dyno it here at altitude (5000ft) and do some carb tuning
but it pulls hard at any RPM.

They are T&L Engines:

http://www.tandlengines.com/

I had a few upgrades like a roller cam but nothing that would make a power
difference.  It came out to 415HP and 450ft-lbs at the flywheel at sea
level.

-Bob
B9471388