RE: fuel line

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel line
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:10:54 -0400
Mark
        5/16" line with compression fittings.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of CoolVT@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 1:30 PM
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel line

I will be replacing my fuel pump and would like to put a shut off  in the
line between the tanks and the pump.  Somewhere I had the listed  dimensions
of
the fuel line, but now can't find it.  Can anyone give me the  fuel line OD

and also tell me if the fittings on each end are flared or  compression?
I would like to replace the entire line and save the "original"  part.
Thanks, Mark L.