Re: shipping a hood - SEKO freight

To: TM <strombecker@telus.net>, Tiger Email List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shipping a hood - SEKO freight
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
I've used SEKO freight twice to ship Tiger hoods out of Houston, one
Tiger Technologies fiberglass hood to FL, and Doane Spencer's custom
hood from the Hollywood Sportscars racing Tiger, back to Dale's shop in
CA. Both times they did a great job, were far cheaper than anyone else,
and it was delivered within just a few days at that.

http://www.sekoworldwide.com

Stephen Waybright