Fw:

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw:
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:54:51 -0500
To Dave and LIST- Have no idea if anyone noticed I havent been about but I
died a week ago Wed. evening. Im serious, I thought I had indigestion, so used
baking soda only to have more pain, so I drove myself a couple blocks to our
small town hosp. walked in and told them I thought I was having a heart attack
and procedded to code. I was down 5 minutes and a helicoptor was called when I
coded the second time. I was gone for over 25 minutes, Im told and they wanted
to give up. My savior was that one of the e-room girls knew me and refused to
quit and they finally got my heart beating again. Flew me to a much larger
hospital I was in ICU until Mon. but have very little memory of any of the
time- the stories are both funny and embarassing as I wasnt a very nice guy
while drugged and tied down. Guess I kept pulling the tubes out so they
restrained me.

 They put two long stints in one completely closed artery and yesterday
installed a pace maker. Later they plan to work on the 60% blocked artey. Im
confident I have always been a very lucky person, now I have more proof. I
hope no one minds Im bombing the LIST with non Beam email but hope I have
enough friends that its OK this time. Looking forward to a full or as best
possible recovery. I hope this finds everyone else driving their Tigers as
mine will continue to rest a while. Time to lay down. Regards to all, Tony
Lang