2bl to 4bl conversion

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 2bl to 4bl conversion
From: "Joey Hiykel" <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 23:15:24 -0500
hey everyone,

school is ending the 26th of may for summer break. And i am going to be
putting on a 4bl on the 260. I have the 465cfm carb from SS. and I have a
edelbrock F4B manifold. I have been waiting to do this for some time. And i
need to know what i have to change to get it to work. Such as the Temp
sender. I would like to be able to change this back to the 2bl if i need to
or want to. Also, i need to figure something out for the vacume line, or
something that isnt on the 4bl. It goes from the distributor. I cant
remember if its a vacume line or not.

Also any tips that i should use. Any thing that i should watch out for? And
i do have the original instructions printed off.
thanks.

joey

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!