My Tiger for sale.

Subject: My Tiger for sale.
From: Paul Memont <prmnes@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:30:18 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have been enjoying my Tiger from day one but sadly I must put my baby up for
sale.  I had my left hip replaced a year ago January and now my other hip has
gone bad. Prying myself in and out and the driving position makes it so I can
hardly walk after an hour or so of driving.

My intention was to hang on to the Tiger for many years but life moves on.

I would like it to go to someone who can give it what it deserves.

It's in great shape, with an upgraded radiator core but looks stock, rebuilt
generator, new regulator, new electronic ignition.  Everything is stock, 260
motor with 2bl carb.  Original air cleaner with K&N element.  Original washer
bottle.  Original oil filter set up on engine but I do not have plumbing for
it.  Short filter is on block.  This Tiger is solid everywhere.  Med blue,
excellent black hardtop with white pinhole roof liner.  Soft top looks new and
like it's never been up.  Toneau cover looks great and snaps on fine.  Wheels
are the ones talked about recently by another list member as having Shelby
markings.  I was told by the previous owner that they were early 13" 4 lug
Mustang wheels.  I will look for the markings.  Tires are Toyo.  Power brakes
work great. Steering and front end is tight.

Overall this Tiger is in very nice condition.  It has a small ding on trunk lid
above license plate and a few defects in paint.  Dash is black vinyl but should
be wood.  I have the wood dash but it needs refinishing.  I will take pictures
in the next few days and send to anyone interested.

Will sell with original Owners Handbook and The Sunbeam "260" Workshop Manual.

B9473454
Jal 563005
Engine 4329 F21KA
TAC # 515